Thursday, January 31, 2008

I'm in Debt, Welcome to my Blog

I seem to be afraid of money. Every time I get my hands on it, I can't seem to get rid of it fast enough. I also seem to be fond of spending more money than I have, which is the reason I've decided to create this blog. I need a place to vent when I get depressed about my situation, a place to share with you any strides I've made toward a debt-free life, and a place to interact with others in the same situation.

For now, here are the facts.

Total debt: $4,425.95
Goal: Debt Free by 2009


I've tried to escape my financial situation solo, and now I think it's time to try the support group approach. Who knows? Maybe together, you, my future faithful readers, and I can help each other reach the goal and freedom of a debt-free life.

No comments: